Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Spending donations on content

Edited 1532608504
One of my players donated me $20 to use towards buying white plume mountain, I can't seem to find a way to do that how does it work?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Right now, donations to an account can only be used on Subscriptions.&nbsp; Individuals can buy Marketplace content as a gift for another user by going to the item in the Marketplace and clicking the Gift button. I'd suggest sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> (probably CC'ing your gifting player) to discuss if there is a way to work this out manually. Sorry for the confusion.