Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Harry Potter/Little Fears Hogwarts 1st year

Begin as  student at Hogwarts. Finish your first year while the monsters of closet land try to make your first year not go that well
I’m curious about this
Date and time TBD Little Fears rule system. Harry Potter universe. Read all the books. Baddies from Little Fears will be in it. Along with the creatures from Harry Potter and other fantastic beasts
I'm interested in this as well but I have never played the Little Fears system before. Hope that wont exclude me, i'm going to look into the system now though.
Heavy RPing as long as you can get into that is all you need
bump
I'm interested, Harry Potter Universe have great lore. Though the system is 100% foreign to me not that its a big deal I can always learn.
Hey im interested as well :) also read the books
Ok IM me your skype/discord. Than we can get the ball rolling. Also a bit about your gaming experience. You don't need to know the system to RP. Thats what RPing games is all about.
Best time you can play also. I can run a 4 hour game from 2pm to 10pm  est. Any day of the week. Let me know what works for you.
bump
I'm interested. Listened to the books and seen all the movies. I'm curious to see how a game like this would play out.
Ok guys discord invite sent. Group to soon follow. Start thinking about the type of characters you want to play. 
bump

Edited 1533652694
This sounds very cool. I wish to know more! I've read the books, seen the movies, and at least heard of Little Fears. I've been gaming since the early 80s and have played all sorts of play-styles from dungeon crawls to heavy RP games and lots in between. I'm on Discord.
Bump
bump
Hm sounds interesting.
It's dead