Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP 1 or 2] [ICONS][PST] [Friday][Evenings]Episodic Supers Campaign

Hey folks, I haved DMed fantasy games for a bit now but I want to make the move to supers using Icons Assembled Edition. It is a rules-lite system with enough crunch to make characters different. Character generation is somewhat random but there are some choices the player can make as the character gets made. I plan on running some prewritten modules to start and then start graduating to homebrew adventures once I get familiar with the genre and the system. I have 4 players so far and need 1 or 2 more. We will be playing Friday evenings at 6:30pm PST. Sessions will be weekly and we will start August 17th. Will use Roll20 for Video and Voice. If that fails, we will try Discord. If you are interested, please apply HERE .
We still have room (and have not yet started) if any are interested. Click on the LFG page linked above for some additional information on the setting for our campaign. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or just send me a private message.
Had a player join but then another had to drop at the last minute. One spot still open. Must be available to play tonight at 6:30pm PST.