Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Session 48 [Prep] Love letters

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello Alycia, Looks like Doctor Infinity has been screwing with you and your timeline, all because they can't get their hands on Charlotte, and they aren't done yet. Mark a condition take +1 ongoing against Doctor Infinity and their minions for the rest of the session. Love and Kisses, Editorial --------
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
My dear Charlotte, It seems Doctor Infinity has been secretly working to help those who would collapse the two worlds - the thing you've been... 'fated' .. to prevent. Who do you most want answers from? - Magus Everard - Your family Just wondering, Editorial
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hiya Harry, Doctor Infinity is whipping the time tunnel around like an out of control fire hose, you're all inside it, and the one thought foremost in your head is... (choose one): - How do I avoid that hellish future we just left? - "I"m going to be late for my date with Andi..." Let us know, Editorial