Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AGE System sheet to replace Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE and Blue Rose sheets

Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
This week, the Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Titansgrave and Blue Rose sheets will be deprecated in favor of the AGE System sheet.    It works for all currently released games using AGE: Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Titansgrave and Blue Rose. I have also made a companion API that auto-calculates stunt points and TN success/failure. Modern AGE will be supported in the update coming this week or next week. The old sheets will still be available for campaigns created before the deprecation. For migration, there is an option to display the old character sheet, from where you can copy and paste your character information onto the new one. Features Supports varying focus bonuses (0, 2, 3, etc.). Add the focuses on the Focuses tab and they will appear on the Character tab automatically. There  must  be a number entered for each focus, even 0 or the button for the focus will not work. Click on an ability name to roll for a test without any focus. Shows a shorter list of Powers and Spells on the main tab (Character) for easy viewing and rolling for spells. It is possible to hide those two boxes. Supports all AGE System games. To change, go to the cog tab and select the game in the drop-down menu. This needs to be changed for every sheet. The default is Dragon Age. Most data is shared between game systems so it should be easy to switch if needed. Supports changing colors, per character sheet. The default color is black. In the cog tab, you can change the colors of the dice buttons and section headers. If anyone wants new colors, send me the HTML code and I can add it. Supports translations. Please tell me if words or phrases don't fit properly. API (TotalRolled for AGE) TotalRolled for AGE  a fork of TotalRolled adapted for this sheet. Because it uses the default template, it should also work for other sheets as long as it respects the format. You can also create custom macros to calculate the TN success/failure automatically. Especially useful for GMs. Example Macros Prompts for Ability score, Focus bonus and TN &{template:default} {{name=Test}}{{Roll=[[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>1cf<6]]}}{{Ability=+ [[?{Ability score|0}]]}}{{Focus=+ [[?{Focus bonus|0}]]}}{{TN=?{TN|10}}} Use selected character's  Communication score and prompts for Focus bonus &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|character_name} : Test}}{{Roll=[[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>1cf<6]]}}{{Communication=+ [[@{selected|communication}]]}}{{Focus=+ [[?{Focus bonus|0}]]}} Migration A tab called  Old  will display the information from the older sheets. While many attributes will transfer automatically, others will need to be copied and pasted onto the new sheet. To change to the new sheet, go to your Game page, then  Settings > Game settings  and select AGE System in the list. If you are worried about losing data, you can make a copy of your game beforehand ( Settings > Copy Game ). Afterwards, you can copy-and-paste the information onto the new sheet. Issues and suggestions Please report issues and post suggestions in this thread. Feedback is  very  welcome!
Ohhh! New sheet! Can't wait. Loved the last one
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
It's the same one but with some new updates/improvements coming soon, Modern AGE amongst them!
I am curious, why the Titansgrave and Fantasy AGE sheets have spots for Social Class instead of Race (especially since Social Class is tied to Background).
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I just copied the character sheet. In the upcoming update, it will be slightly different.
When the default is Titansgrave the character sheet does not seem to recognize it, loads with none and you need to select it from the drop down to fix. The default aim value never seems to be brought in either, I was getting a syntax error on rolls and had a hard time tracking it down.

Edited 1533819564
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Hi, I'll take a look at this for the next version. Thanks for the report.
There is an issue when using Dragon Age Red that when you hover over GP SP CP, they are listed as GP GP SP.
Hi Olivier, just wondering if the Modern AGE version will cater to the new Expanse RPG game that was recently announced by Green Ronin? Huge thanks to you for the work you've already done, in any case.
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
If I can get a copy of the rules, I will.

Edited 1535137972
Olivier said: If I can get a copy of the rules, I will. Bluebottle kiss linked to the quickstart rules in his post :) The Kickstarter has just been funded and the full rules will be released at around the end of this year.
I have some suggestions that I changed in my version of this sheet that might be useful. If not then disregard. Race input for Fantasy AGE. More for aesthetics: center the speed, defense and armor numbers inside the circles. Center the inputs for GP, SP, and CP so they align with the circles and text. Currently when clicking on the center of SP you end up in the input for GP. Dropdown for reload under repeating section for attacks. Options would be major, minor or free for actions. Tooltip also might help. # changed to 'misc' and/or add a tooltip so players understand this is for bonus attack modifier. Under attack repeating section, adding a tooltip defining that 'Roll' is a combination of ability + focus. Under the persona tab, adding a section for keeping track of relationship intensity and organizational stats based on the companion rules. Under the powers tab, adding a button for outputting information on that power, including the long description to the chat. Under the focuses tab, the roll button for the focus currently outputs the roll to the chat. This is already done by clicking on the focus itself from the main character tab. It would be nice if this roll button would output the description about that focus to the chat instead of the roll. Under the magic tab, adding a button for outputting the information about that spell to the chat. Again these are just suggestions that I and my players found useful and would like to pass along to you.
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Sorry for the lack of updates. The update has been 90% done for some time but I've been dealing with some personal issues. It's improving, I'm hoping to reply to the suggestions and post the update very soon.