Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer Mordheim new campaign

Hello Mordheim player here who just finished a warhammer mordheim campaign with some friends and it was a lot of fun on roll20 so I thought I would put out a post and see if there were other people interested in a new campaign. Like the regular warhammer game, mordheim is fought between 2 people at a time with no GM or anything other then maybe a few house rules I would add. Since mordheim is 1v1, the plan is to find a group like say 6-8 people or so who fight a certain number of battles every week. These battles would have no set time, players would simply play whenever they are free until they have reached the maximum number of playable games. We will be using the updated rulebook though which adds many many new races, equipment, and hired swords. New players to mordheim are definitely welcome
This could be alot of fun, and the flexibility of the virtual table top seems like it would be awesome! &nbsp;A war game league would be a nice change of pace from straight rpgs. &nbsp;Sign me up! Oh ya! Its free! <a href="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480008a&amp;categoryId=6700006a&amp;section=&amp;aId=21500021a" rel="nofollow">http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480008a&amp;categoryId=6700006a&amp;section=&amp;aId=21500021a</a>
As he said, the materials needed for mordheim are completely free on the games workshop site. If we could get around 3 more people we will be ready to go. Its alright if you have never played mordheim before, I am willing to teach you
I would be interested to play but i would need some help lerning.
hey great to have you join, just need a few more people and I will demonstrate to everyone how it works
i'm in one already, but if your willing to start up another one I'm happy to join
just about ready to start, if there are any other players that are interested, or would at least like to learn how to play mordheim let me know.
Am in, unless am too late guys!!
Hi, is there room for another?
is this happening?
count me in
for those that interest to play mordheim online, i recently join the another group that didnt host on roll20.&nbsp; pm me if want to know more