Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lost Characters, No reason why or how.

Hey Team, Yesterday i managed some characters through the character vault. I realized that importing from one special game takes longer. Then went into the game to check it, and realized ALL characters in the game were gone, like deleted, even the archived characters. Already sent a mail to the support but didnt got an answer yet. Anybody has any advice or knowledge about resetting the game to a state 2 days ago? Any information would be helpful, thanks in advance.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As far as rollbacks go, rollbacks are an automated feature available to Pro users only - to obtain a rollback now or in the future please consider subscribing as a Pro to Roll20.&nbsp; For additional information please see this wiki for help with rollbacks .&nbsp; If you have any further questions, please email <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>. I've pinged the Devs, however, to come investigate the how and why of you losing the characters that you did.&nbsp; To that end, what is the name of the game where you lost the characters, the names of the characters you were bringing in from the character vault, and whatis&nbsp; the name of the last character you imported before the loss?
Thanks for the tips GenKitty, I already mailed the support for help and am waiting for responses. The game is called 'Morrowind Baukasten'. I cant say which characters got moved exactly before and after the check. im not even sure when the loss happened.&nbsp;
Update: It seems that i cannot import characters from the 'broken game' to the vault, the loadingprocess seems to not end so it never shows any characters.&nbsp; Exporting from vault to the game seems to work. Additional i found 6 empty not named characters in the game, which i can delete but they reappear every new gamelaunch. Copys of the game show all the same issues.
I got a rollback from the devs and now the Game is back to normal. Topic solved.