Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Green Flame Blade Macro

I got this from another forum: Green-Flame Blade Bonus damage to initial melee attack: [[ [[floor((@{level} + 1)/6)]]d8 ]] fire. Damage to second creature within range: [[ @{casting_stat} + [[floor((@{level} + 1)/6)]]d8 ]] fire. Do you know if there's any way to put that in the 5th Edition OGL character sheet, and have it show the calculated result? instead of the equation Thanks in advance!

Edited 1538082622
The best way I found is to create two separate attacks. I named them "Green-Flame Blade" and "GFB fire leap", but you can name them however you want. 1) For the "Green-Flame Blade" main attack , basically just copy the settings of how your basic weapon swing looks like. Then tick the " DAMAGE2 " option. Fill the part where it says 1d6: [[floor((@{level} + 1)/6)]]d8 TYPE: Fire (Optional)  I also use a shortened text in the description: Green fire leaps from the target to a different creature of your choice that you can see within 5 feet of it, dealing [[(floor((@{level}+1)/6))]]d8+@{intelligence_mod} fire damage. Main attack done. 2) For the " GFB fire leap ", you create a new blank Attack. Untick " ATTACK " field. Leave " DAMAGE1 " ticked and copy into the field: [[(floor((@{level}+1)/6))]]d8+@{intelligence_mod} TYPE: Fire Fire leap done. When you click the main attack, then the fire leap attack, it should look like this: PS: I believe the current version of character sheet does not use @{casting_stat} field anymore. You can either input @{QQQ_mod} where you replace "QQQ" with the name of your spellcasting stat for your class, or you can use @{spellcasting_ability}.
This is awesome. Thank you so much <3