Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can not access character sheet in roll20 android app

Allow me to preface this with the fact I CANNOT ACCESS A COMPUTER RIGHT NOW PERIOD. I’ve recently joined a game on the roll20 mobile app (version 1.7.0). I went in to do character creation only to see no character sheet in the journal tab. My DM said hat I have full access to editing the app, even though it does now show up in journals for me. I’ve tried logging off the app, closing it and re opening it. I’ve restarted my android tablet. Nothing is working. How do you fix this? Specs: Android. Samsung Tab E. Roll20 App version 1.7.0.
Hi Gen, Could you provide a screenshot of what it is you are seeing on your end? Additionally, what is the name of the game that this is occurring in; does it continue in a new game?