Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Manually entered spell attacks are not affected by Global Mod Adjustments

Edited 1533712383
I am working on a character for a campaign I just joined. Ok, so I had to manually enter 3 spells in my attacks and spells section of the character sheet. I also had to manually enter an item (Rod of the Pact Keeper +1) which gives +1 to your spell attack mod and spell save DC. Without knowing how to custom make an item (which may not even be possible) I added the +1 in the class options under the gear tab As seen here However the 3 spells that I entered manually are not reflecting the change made As shown here Can anyone explain why they are not directly linked for me and if possible  could you share with me how to go about making a custom item that does the work itself? Please and thanks for your help, Dan.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There is a bug thread for the D&D 5E OGL character sheet.  I have copied your post over there , please follow that thread :)