Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(TOR) The One Ring Character Sheet [POLL/Suggestions]

Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
I have fixed the The Favored Skill Underlining CSS Issue. That was broken with recent upgrade of some core Javascript libraries, I have also added the Company section back into the sheet, and have updated the en.json translation file to match.  I have also fixed (with help from The Aaron) the broken Michael Heilemann TOR Scripts and will post those if there is an Interest. But Onto the Poll /Suggestion I am interested to know  as the TOR Community are we satisfied with the way the sheet are. is there a want lists that we as a Community would like added to the Character sheets. Thank you in advance for everyone's input. 
Hey Hey, can you or some else plz fix this issue 4 the German Michael Heilemann Char Sheet also?

Edited 1535565212
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am not a German speaker myself, but I am willing to give it a try. but a couple quick questions. Are you using the Official roll 20 Character Sheet with the  German Translation and if so what .json file are you using, I saw that the swordsman updated a lot of the translation files 22 days ago, or is the German Michael Heilemann Char Sheet  Der Eine Ring the one you are curently using If so I will look at the code and see what we can do. if you are using the official sheet with translation prior to the update (you may have to reload the sheet) to get the update to work (Had a couple people that had to do that) 
Hi, i m using the default "Der eine Ring" Char Sheet and set up all the macros and tabels. I m not using any .json file.  I just started with the Char Sheets yesterday so i think there is no use 4 a reload i guess?  
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok, I will look into "Der eine Ring" and try and get that sheet updated for you.
Many Thanks!
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
OK I have submitted the pull request to roll20 to fix this. if you need to run before the fix is propagated to roll20 do custom sheet enter the html code for Der eine Ring, but use the CSS code from The One Ring Character sheet. Hope this helps let me know how it goes.
Thx Bro i will use the English CS till this Problem is solved. Many thanks 4 your Help.