Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Loading and uploading images takes forever.

Just renewed my pro account subscription. The thing is - roll20 doesn't seem to recognise that I have now 2000mb quota, and won't load up either an avatar or any images in my own games. Since being a pro roll20 user promises direct contact I hope it will be quick to solve that problem.
I mean, image loading bar is not even loading. Sheesh
Basically whole roll20.net seems to load slowly now and I can't do anything. Just checked on both my primary browser - Firefox and additional one Google Chrome. I can't upload anything on both of them.
It seems that while I was switching from free to pro it bugged out. I mean, I can't upload the profile avatar I am using from yesterday, or the day before. I've just cancelled out a game that was about to appear in 30 minutes. I just hope the support will be right from you guys.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry, that sucks.  Would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)