Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Resizing windows in VTT disappears buttons sometimes

Closing and reopening the window will refresh the buttons but won't allow the tutorial to proceed.  Also had a problem with the tutorial disappearing after clicking on the gear icon during the page tracker part of the tut. Don't have a cap for it. 
Hey d z, Could you provide me with the steps you took to get here? And could you clarify what you mean by "closing and reopening the window"?
The edit token window, not the browser.  It happened like this. I was going through tut, doing all the token things, and I think while entering 10 in aura I resized the edit token window causing the save/cancel buttons to break.
I was able to replicate the issue and we've added to our list of Tutorial bugs. We're going to go ahead and close this post.