Gold  said: This place is specifically for people who want to play more 2nd Edition AD&D games on Roll20 virtual tabletop website. Also I can introduce new players to Roll20 here, and help people test microphones and troubleshoot any technical issues before starting an adventure on another campaign page. Please visit the ROLL2E Tavern and Post your 2nd Edition gaming bio. Are you interested in playing AD&D 2nd Edition?  How long have you been playing? What day of the week is good for you?  Including your Time Zone in relation to UTC what time of the day do you like to play? Do you want to DM (Dungeon Master)?  Modules, Forgotten Realms setting, or your homebrew world? Looking for players?  If you already have a 2E campaign, Share the Link to your LFG pitch here. Thanks for checking out this idea. I noticed there were a lot of people asking about 2E in one of the "orphaned" game listings and nobody was really answering or coordinating. Let's get the 2E community together and make more games of this on Roll20, and make a concerted effort to find the 2E players on other websites (and your friends in your community) and invite them, introduce them to Roll20. -- Gold Greetings to all. I've been thinking about running 2E again which I haven't done in a long while. I've been playing D&D in some form since the late 1970s. My time zone is Pacific (GMT -8) and I'm generally available any day of the week, usually in the evenings and late nights and typically up until 3 am Pacific time (11 am GMT). I usually DM, and if I did DM, would prefer to do it in Greyhawk or in my homebrew setting. If we did it in Greyhawk, it would be a version of Greyhawk that diverges significantly from canon (i.e., the Greyhawk Wars never happen and the current year is 576 CY, shortly after the ruler of Veluna is kidnapped as described in the original boxed set).  This post is more of an interest check in case anyone is looking for a game. If you are interested,  please send me a PM  stating the days and times you're available instead of replying to this message so we can avoid notifying every member in the group. Thanks! T.