Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Tuesdays 7-11 PM PST][5e] New players are welcome

We have been playing for a few months now and the party is level 4. We have had two players drop and we are looking for two players to replace them. We started a module written by myself but with the lead PC dropping out we are moving on. Rather than playing one giant module I run small modules (Choose your own story so to speak). The world is Faerun but may move on to another area created by me (New land found on the same world) No experience is required. If you'd like to join or have any questions feel free to send me a message. 
Hello, I have a group of 2-3 friends who are interested in joining a campaign together and this time slot fits perfectly for us. Is there any way you guys would be willing to take on 3 players? We all have some experience with 5e but are not super familiar with roll20 yet.
Hello, i'm a role play enthusiast with very little of none existant experience playing, i've always wanted to play D&D but i never have been able to find a group, if you're interested in adding a total noob to your barracks, i'm your guy. Happy adventures and have a nice day or evening.