Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [UTC+2] [Barbarians of Lemuria] Looking for one or two more players for Prisoners of Dragon Island!

Edited 1534013383
A once peaceful island is gripped in a perpetual state of fear by the sudden arrival of a cruel and cunning dragon. The simple farmers and fishermen that live there barely leave their houses, afraid that they might become the dragon's next target. Not even the mighty Empire and their legion of undead soldiers seems to hold a candle to this ancient beast, as even they have been beaten back by its might. Why has this reptilian tyrant chosen this humble island as its new home? What fabulous, hidden treasures could have possibly attracted it? And more importantly...Who is brave enough to stand against the dragon? Find out...in Prisoners of Dragon Island! What We are currently looking for one or two extra players for Prisoners of Dragon Island, which is a Barbarians of Lemuria game that mixes in a lot of elements from classic Dungeons & Dragons. Especially when it comes to races and monsters. But staying true to the swords & sorcery genre, a lot of the races are a bit more gritty then your standard fantasy fare. One of the player characters for instance is a halfling barbarian, who hails from a swamp infested with dangerous predators and deadly diseases. His kin, the murks, which is what the halflings call themselves, are a stout and hardy folk who are skilled hunters and deadly trap smiths. Magic is also wild and unpredictable and generally is only good for causing death and destruction. Healing magic is next to unheard of. True heroes are a rare sight and most people are motivated by selfish gain or personal glory. A fair warning that this game often deals with some mature themes. Graphical sexual scenes probably aren't going to happen any time soon, but nudity is fairly common. (Especially when the aforementioned halfling barbarian is around) When  We usually get together on a biweekly basis on either Saturday or Sunday, depending on when everyone has the most time available. Our next game hasn't been officially scheduled yet, but will most likely be on Saturday the 18th of August. All of us live in Europe, so please take that into account when thinking about time zones. How Naturally the game will be played here on Roll20 and will use Discord for communication. Please only apply for this game if you have a decent quality mic. A webcam is not really necessary. Any prior game knowledge is also not necessary. LGBT Friendly? Definitely! Two of our members, which includes me, are LGBT. Also, I have a zero tolerance policy against anyone showing signs of racism, sexism or homophobia. Current Roster Our current party consist of: Diastraver: A mighty, halfling barbarian with a voracious appetite for all what is best in life. Nouhalainen: A mysterious, human bard carrying a magical instrument. His powerful magical abilities are only outshone by his desire to do good in this dismal world. Aleran Silverleaf: A seductive sea elf with a sharp wit and an even sharper blade. She has expensive tastes and the thieving skills necessary to provide for them.
I'd be interested in learning the game... im gmt :)
Still looking for an extra player!
Hi, I'd like to know more (and maybe join), my timezone is GMT+3
Ask away, I'd say!
Hello Ramsey, I'm also interested in joining. Do you still have an open slot or is it all filled up?
Technically the slots haven't been filled up yet, no. I'll send both of you an invite to our Discord server. Any questions you may have, we'll be happy to answer them there.
Okay, we're full up for the time being. Thanks for the interest.