Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't edit tokens as GM

So I'm rebooting a campaign from about a year ago and I'm trying to edit tokens while logged in as GM but I can't click the gear. When I right click, I can't even highlight edit. Anyone else have this problem?
1393017284
Gauss
Forum Champion
"Edit" is not a selectable option but you should be able to click the gear. Can you copy the token? If so please copy it and try to double click it or click the gear.
No dice. Even the shortcut of double clicking doesn't bring up the menu. This holds true for all tokens both on the board and ones generated. Is there some new permission I have to give myself? I tried starting a dummy campaign but had the same problem
1393018049

Edited 1393018066
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, perhaps it is a browser level issue. Please go to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and follow the steps. Also, a screenshot of the entire browser may be helpful.
Gauss said: Ok, perhaps it is a browser level issue. Please go to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and follow the steps. Also, a screenshot of the entire browser may be helpful. Thank you so much! Through process of elimination, I found that, at least in my case, the MTG addon for Google Chrome- AutocardAnywhere, was interfering with Roll20.
1393022326
Gauss
Forum Champion
Happy it was resolved. :)