Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF2 playtest Unable to edit Character sheet

For some reason i cant view or edit just the Character sheet tab. This picture is the only thing i can see, while my GM and other players can see the tab just fine. I'm running on Google Chrome and I've tried reloading the page, switching to Firefox, disabling any extensions, and having the GM make a new Character. even when i try to view other characters it shows me the same picture. Any ideas?

Edited 1534108258
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi warman, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the playtest sheet. This looks like a display error on your browser's end. Can you check your chrome and Firefox to make sure they are up to date? Edit: can you also post your console log from loading into the game to opening a character sheet?
I've updated Chrome and still showing that picture. i'll have to post the log later as i'm currently In-game atm.
It has been Fixed, no idea how. Thanks