Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

All attack rolls I do come out as 'To GM'

I must have pushed a wrong button somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me find whatever did this so I can fix it? Thanks in advance!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What sheet? Look for a settings tab/section.
Oh. Every monster has been set to always whisper to GM. Can fix it, but might be tedious. Using the D&D 5E compendium.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
FrozenThrog. Take a look at the Game Setting Page on the wiki for how to globally set sheets not to whisper.
Pat S. said: FrozenThrog. Take a look at the Game Setting Page on the wiki for how to globally set sheets not to whisper. Note that changing this setting will only impact characters created after  saving, not pre-existing characters. To have the change affect pre-existing characters you will also need to push the Apply Default Settings  within the Player Settings in game. The Player Settings is the Cog Wheel tab of the chat window and the button is towards the bottom under Experimental Features. Also note that the Apply Default Settings button will affect PC character sheets as well as NPC character sheets. So if a change is meant only for NPCs you will have to manually  adjust the Character Settings for each affected PC. Fortunately there should be far fewer PCs than NPCs.
Hm. It did not affect the NPC sheets at all. I manually edited them so they should be correct now. Thanks for the help!
Surok
Roll20 Production Team
Here's a work around.&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6528580/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6528580/slug%7D</a>