Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Active Notification System

Edited 1534111969
Hydra
Plus
I and most likely many people when applying to groups or contacting people always have the problem of either not knowing when the GM or Player is on or if the GM or player has been active in the last few days. It gets hard waiting for a reply not knowing if this person is an active roll20 browser or only looks at stuff the day of or never checks anything. I think it would be great if roll20 had some kind of system that shows whether the user profile you are looking at is currently active or if they were active with a time stamp of how long ago. I think it would make communication a lot easier with people being able to know when others are online or not.
You can tell if a player is currently in a given game by their player icon in the front page of the game. You can tell if the creator of the game has been in it recently, because it gets bumped to the top of your game list when they have. Beyond that, yeah, would be nice to just have a "Currrently Signed In" type of notification, especially for those of us with multiple player groups spread across multiple games.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .