Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Android App: Can’t roll dice

I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the charactermancer, but now the dice won’t roll on the app. No matter how many times I tap on things, or even manually roll it myself, nothing happens. Through entering tbyourself, it says “Rolling Dice...” And dice are never rolled. Tapping on the character sheet options doesn’t roll, even if they highlight red. I’ve tried to restart my tablet, the app, and check my settings.  Android Samsung TabE, Roll20 version 1.7.0
Same goes for me. I can also type in chat and send it but I'm stuck on "Rolling dice..." forever. Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Roll20 v.1.7.0
+1 Galaxy Tab S2, Roll20 1.7.0
Hi everyone, Sorry for the delay on this. Does there seem to be any dependence on game for this behavior? If you join a new blank game does this behavior persist? Additionally, what version of Android are all of the tablets on?
Android Version 7.1.1 And it happens in every game. Even new ones for me. 
I'm having the same issue Samsung Galaxy tab A roll20 1.7.0
same issue here.  samsung 7.1.1                                                                                                                                                                            
Thank you everyone! We were able to reproduce this internally on android tablets as well. I have appended our existing ticket with the information provided. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when a fix will be coming but it is very high priority.
Awesome, thank you!
Do we know anymore on the possible eta for this update?