Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Goblinoid War Camp Not Appearing

For some reason, the Goblinoid War Camp page has been removed from my campaign, and even when the Volo's Guide to Monsters Addon is added to the game another time, it still does not appear. It is not in my archived pages either. Where did it go? How can I get it to show again?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Create a new game.  Install Volo.  Use transmogrifer to copy the map.  You deleted it somehow.  
Victor B. said: Create a new game.  Install Volo.  Use transmogrifer to copy the map.  You deleted it somehow.   Even if I deleted it, which I did not, why would that prevent it from appearing when I add Volo's again? All the other maps appear just fine.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you tried adding it to a new game and transmogrifying it in, as Victor suggests? That should do the trick.