Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CSS and Firefox

So, I've been working on a sheet for a while now, and in Chrome it looks good, what with dif sections of the sheet being on dif tabs, but people who view the sheet through Firefox get bullet points instead of the 'tabs' look.  Any one know why and/or how to fix this, I'm assuming it has to do with CSS as CSS tells it how to make those tab bits look, but it could, some how, also be the html (although I doubt that as it's a 'cosmetic' thing, everything functions properly still)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
In order to answer, we'll need to see a copy of your code. Just the CSS as the HTML is highly unlikely to be the cause.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The problem will be that FF does not support the ::before and ::after pseudo-elements for inputs. You have to rewrite the tab CSS using input+span pairs instead of just inputs, this will work for both Chrome and Firefox.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, cool catch Jakob.
Ah, fun, okay, that should be doable with a bit of work, thanks Jakob