Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Group of four searching for GM/DM [Pathfinder] or [Starfinder]. 7 PM EST, Prefer Saturday evenings but day is flexible.

Hello Everyone! Three of my friends and I are looking for a GM/DM that is interested in running a Pathfinder or Starfinder campaign. We're hoping to have the game take place on Saturday evenings, starting around 7 PM EST. We have varying degrees of experience with Pathfinder/Starfinder, and our new players are excited to play and willing to learn! 
Hello Everyone! We did receive one hit for this, but sadly things didn't work out. We are still very interested in finding a GM/DM. Please feel free to reply here or message me if you may be interested!