Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Loss of Handout text information after changing Handout picture

Detailed description of the problem After changing the picture of a handout, where i'm compiling my group's in character background information, all of the text information was deleted/overwritten with "Loading...". This means about half a year's worth of data loss and a heartbroken group. Is there any way to restore the lost information? What did I do wrong and how can I avoid this problem in the future? Switching browsers or viewing the handout from my player's account doesn't work either. Description of setup Browser + Version: Version 68.0.3440.106 (official build) (64 bit) Browser Addons/Extensions: A dblock Plus Operating System: Windows 10 Home Supplemental  Information I've made a screenshot but i'm currently not able to upload it to this post.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As far as figuring out what went wrong, the Devs have been pinged. As far as getting your data back, rollbacks are an automated feature available to Pro users only - to obtain a rollback please consider subscribing as a Pro to Roll20.&nbsp; For additional information please see this wiki for help with rollbacks .&nbsp; If you have any further questions om this topic, please email <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>
Thank you for the quick response! Would the rollback feature be available retroactively? So would I be able to get the handout data back if I subscribe as a Pro user to Roll20?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Yes, the rollbacks are available retroactively.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Michael, what's the name of the game and the handout in question that is failing to load?
Hello Kristin, I've purchased a Roll20 Pro subscription and a rollback fixed the problem. Thank you all for the timely support, Michael