Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

PF2 Character Sheet cannot change between Character/Creation

I am using roll20 on my ipad. I browse in desktop mode. The game I am trying to edit the character in the GM has a plus account. If I try to switch between character or creation mode it will not switch. I have tried this in multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, more) and it does not work. All the other buttons work. When I try to do this on my phone (an andriod phone) I can make the change and I can make the change from a computer. I also experience this error in the roll20 app itself. Below is a picture of the exact buttons I am talking about. I have an Ipad Pro with the latest software update.

Edited 1534324522
Hey Chell, I've moved your post/issue over to the main bug report thread for the Pathfinder Playtest. You'll find it here.