Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

1541445695
Yep, Option 3 works for me!
1541619979

Edited 1541620013
I've been working to get my characters' attack ready before he levels up as he will be upgrading weapons to one with Boost.  This is what I came up with, although it isn't very pretty.  It is still functional. Add the following to the "Attacher" section of the attack: ?{Boost?|No, 0 |Yes, [[1d4]]} {{damage1=[[1d8+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]+?{Boost?}Boost}} {{crit1damage=[[1d8+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]+?{Boost?}Boost}} Replace the "|Yes, [[1d4]]" with the proper boost value, and the die roll under "damage1=" and "crit1damage=" sections with the proper damage rolls. Since Boosting is a Move action, and only ever affects one attack, it can never increase addition damage lines. Does anyone have a better idea of how to handle this?
1541621270
Why not simply put it in the damage field? Something like this is what we use in my games: ?{Boost|No,1|Yes,2}d6
1541621739

Edited 1541622408
Short answer is that it is a different damage die.  12-Notch Plasma Fork is 1d8 with 1d4 Boost. I'll play around with putting it in the damage field.  I might be able to get it to work there.  Thank you for the suggestion, because I probably would never have thought of trying to add it there. EDITed to add:: I put the following in the damage field: 1d8+?{Boost?|No, 0|Yes, 1d4} [Boost] It is prettier, and more functional, but I am still wanting to hear what anyone else does. Thanks Scott.
1541843186

Edited 1541844262
Hey, Couple of questions/requests. I'm trying to add a feat through the buffs menu to add +1 to acp Heavy Armor. Wasn't working, so I got curious and tried to add +1 directly into the armor mods. by what I see, it is only possible to write -#, not +# for acp. think this could be changed? In relation to the first question, was wondering if there could also just be a feat menu, separate from the buff menu. And, for the spellclasses part of the sheet, what is the functional difference between the progress: half/partial/full prep/full spont? this is one of the few things I just completely failed to understand it's usage with this sheet. And lastly, is there a way to auto count down ammo/spell slots with usage? I'm playing this game with younger family, and want to make as much of it as simple for them as I can. (Edit: Read back in the forum to see if I missed this being mentioned before, and I must just not know how to get it to work)
1541861602

Edited 1541861651
Iankid, Your first several questions/requests are definitely issues for the sheet creator, Scott C, but I can suggest a few work-arounds in the meantime.  Currently, I think there is no way to Mod the acp.  But since it is manually entered anyway, and most characters only wear one suit at a time, you can just change the value.  This is what the Vesk does in my campaign.  For the buffs, you can combine some to save space.  For instance, you can put +x to y skill and +a to n skill in separate lines on the same buff.  For Feats, I usually put them in the Abilities tab, next to Attacks, then you put the stat changes under the mod heading.  To save real-estate, I make one Feats ability and put all the relevant mods/descriptions there.  Difference between spellcaster types:   I think some of these are not present in the game as it stands, but the sheet is prepped for new classes that may come along.  Half is like Paladin/Ranger type spellcasting from Pathfinder.  Partial is like Bard, and is what Technomancer and Mystic use.  Full Prep is like Wizard, and Full Spontaneous is like Sorcerer.  All of them refer to the progression of slots/spells known .  Counting down Ammo; This is possible with The Aaron's, !Ammo API script, which you can only install as a Pro member.  I don't think auto-calc stuff is set up to change things on the character sheet without the API. I use that script for tracking my guns, but I don't know if it would work for spells, though I am sure something similar could be coded by a cannier mind than mine. 
Thanks for the response Luke, those work arounds are easy enough for me in the meantime. for younger family, I'll just have to make an easy to read instructions on the more complex sheet edits. Which I think and hope most of them will be able to comprehend.
1541868598

Edited 1541868714
Iankid said: Hey, Couple of questions/requests. I'm trying to add a feat through the buffs menu to add +1 to acp Heavy Armor. Wasn't working, so I got curious and tried to add +1 directly into the armor mods. by what I see, it is only possible to write -#, not +# for acp. think this could be changed? Yeah, the stacking handling for acp is different from most buffs, it takes the lowest instead of the highest and is locked to using the "armor" type. As Luke said, the best way currently is to just manually adjust the acp. I'll add this to my list of "improvements to consider" though. In relation to the first question, was wondering if there could also just be a feat menu, separate from the buff menu. Feats should go in the abilities section. This section is set up to handle everything from feats to spell likes. Better organization/filtering is also on my improvements to consider list. And, for the spellclasses part of the sheet, what is the functional difference between the progress: half/partial/full prep/full spont? this is one of the few things I just completely failed to understand it's usage with this sheet. Luke's got the right of it here. There should be a help icon in the spellclasses section that will explain this if you hover over it. And lastly, is there a way to auto count down ammo/spell slots with usage? I'm playing this game with younger family, and want to make as much of it as simple for them as I can. (Edit: Read back in the forum to see if I missed this being mentioned before, and I must just not know how to get it to work) As Luke said, this requires an API script (Pro perk). This is something that the sheet simply can't do on it's own as character sheets can't react to chat messages or to roll buttons being clicked. I'll add on to Luke's answer and confirm that you can control spell slot usage with Aaron's !ammo script (or any of the numerous other attribute affecting scripts the community has created). This command would actually be more straightforward than the one for deducting from a weapon's ammo. I'll put some prototype code here for those with access to the scripts if they are interested: For Cantrips: !ammo @{character_id} class_X_cantrips_per_day -1 Cantrips For leveled spells: !ammo @{character_id} class_X_level_@{level}_spells_per_day -1 Level @{level} Spells Disclaimer: I'm not actually sure if Aaron's ammo script will accept multi word ammo names. EDIT: had the leveled spells spells_per_day attribute name wrong.
My Player Sheets have been acting up as they have been adding buffs from a unknown source
1542049569

Edited 1542049605
I don't think this has been called out, but sorry if it has... My Spell menus are not updating/displaying properly (the ones that appear in chat). Spells are displaying twice    If you update a spell, both the old version and the updated version show up on the menu New spells do not appear New spells added to the spell list do not show up on the menu at all. I've tried changing spellcaster level, progression, spells per day, etc. to try and force it to fix, but that didn't work. Seems like it could be a caching issue.
1542582723
Strangely, the sheet has suddenly stopped updating correctly for levels. BAB, Saves, Specialization bonuses, HP/SP, as well as probably some other stuff I'm missing seems like they're just not updating when the level changes at all. Here's the logs from the change:&nbsp; <a href="https://justpaste.it/23j1z" rel="nofollow">https://justpaste.it/23j1z</a>
1542584336
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks Sol. That console log is particularly useful.
1542649297
Cassie
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Sol, I'm going to help Scott look into this. Can you let me know which of your games the logs came from? I want to make sure we share the same conditions for testing. Thanks, Cassie
1542651680
It came from the V.E.U. - Den Starfinder campaign. The logs were specifically from changing the "Nezai" character sheet.
1542666127
Ace Pilot 6th level gets the 'Lone Wolf' that allows the pilot to use 1/2 their piloting ranks instead of their Computers or engineering ranks for ship combat actions. I have the following Mod query working, but I'm wondering if anyone has anything any simpler. Basically if 1/2 piloting ranks is greater than computer ranks, it adds the difference as a bonus. +?{Ship Action|no,0|yes,[[{[[floor(@{Piloting_ranks}/2)-@{Computers_ranks}]]&amp;#44;[[0d0]]&amp;#125;kh1]]} Theme to computers
1542666801
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
+{?{Ship Action|no,0|yes,floor(@{Piloting_ranks}/2)-@{Computers_ranks}},0}kh1 Theme to computers Should work for you. I think your problem was that you were mixing a dice roll (0d0) and a math expression, although I'm actually surprised that worked at all.
1542732284
Sol, I'm still digging into what is causing this issue, but I need some more information from you to see if I'm on the right track. For each of the following repeating items can you tell me what is in the mods (or misc for the professions) fields? You can see the id of the abilities by expanding the ability; it will e at the very bottom. All of your repeating professions repeating_ability_-lokphiwgmtdc4rzrhki repeating_ability_-lokphiwgmtdc4rzrhki repeating_ability_-lrzozjyghu4vcx3egts Thanks for your help with this, Scott
Deiko said: Ace Pilot 6th level gets the 'Lone Wolf' that allows the pilot to use 1/2 their piloting ranks instead of their Computers or engineering ranks for ship combat actions. I have the following Mod query working, but I'm wondering if anyone has anything any simpler. Basically if 1/2 piloting ranks is greater than computer ranks, it adds the difference as a bonus. Curious - are you putting this query into the 'Lone Wolf' ability on the pilot's sheet, or somewhere on the ship's sheet? I usually have my pilot roll off of the ship sheet so he can get the Computer and Helm Phase Initiative queries - if I could make this work in tandem with that, that would be awesome.
1542747239
By adding it to a Lone Wolf ability on the character sheet, if that character is in the (science officer) ship role, then it will trigger when you click on the role.
Deiko said: By adding it to a Lone Wolf ability on the character sheet, if that character is in the (science officer) ship role, then it will trigger when you click on the role. Ah I see. Good to know, thanks!
1542761358

Edited 1542761541
Scott C. said: Sol, I'm still digging into what is causing this issue, but I need some more information from you to see if I'm on the right track. For each of the following repeating items can you tell me what is in the mods (or misc for the professions) fields? You can see the id of the abilities by expanding the ability; it will e at the very bottom. All of your repeating professions repeating_ability_-lokphiwgmtdc4rzrhki repeating_ability_-lokphiwgmtdc4rzrhki repeating_ability_-lrzozjyghu4vcx3egts Thanks for your help with this, Scott The repeating professions I'm not really sure what you're looking for, there's only one profession I'm using which I just renamed the custom profession to "Gamer". There's only two things that affect it, one repeating ability which you asked for more information about, and the Tool kit, professional that gives +4 but you didn't list in your bullet points (for reference it's ID is&nbsp;-lphuzox7syxg0bmayrl and the mod is simply +4 to profession|name:gamer) repeating_ability_-lokphiwgmtdc4rzrhki It's profession-related homebrew ability for the custom profession meant to give +level to the custom profession. You listed this twice on your bullet pointed list, not sure if that's intentional. Mods are as follows: +@{class_1_level} to profession|name:gamer repeating_ability_-lrzozjyghu4vcx3egts The toughness feat. Adds level to SP. Mods are as follows: +@{class_1_level} to SP Let me know if you need anything else!
1542767124
Thanks Sol, I think I was on the right track then. We pushed an update this afternoon that should fix the issue, and appears to in my live game. Let me know if you need anything else. Nick, I haven't forgotten about your menu issues. I'll be working on them next, although there is a possibility that that issue was due to the same error that Sol reported. Can you let me know if your menus are still having issues? Scott
1542769524
Scott C. said: Thanks Sol, I think I was on the right track then. We pushed an update this afternoon that should fix the issue, and appears to in my live game. Let me know if you need anything else. Nick, I haven't forgotten about your menu issues. I'll be working on them next, although there is a possibility that that issue was due to the same error that Sol reported. Can you let me know if your menus are still having issues? Scott Hey Scott, Seems like it's still having the same issue for me. Here's the updated log:&nbsp;<a href="https://justpaste.it/3s6qy" rel="nofollow">https://justpaste.it/3s6qy</a>
1542829807

Edited 1542836924
Scott C. said: Nick, I haven't forgotten about your menu issues. I'll be working on them next, although there is a possibility that that issue was due to the same error that Sol reported. Can you let me know if your menus are still having issues? Yes, the Spells menu is still not working right, same issues as I detailed in the previous post. Just checked my game to be sure, and there's some new weirdness happening to Spells: Updating spells no longer creates a duplicate Duplicate spells that were previously created are now visible on the character sheet and can be removed from the Spells Menu Requires a browser refresh for Spells Menu to update New spells added to the character sheet still&nbsp;do&nbsp;not appear&nbsp;on the Spells Menu Spells Menu is only displaying a portion of spells that are on the character sheet Only seems to be affecting spells Lv. 2+ Rearranging the order of spells on the character sheet is not reflected in the Spells Menu (not sure if it ever did this) Log:&nbsp; <a href="https://justpaste.it/6ivrx" rel="nofollow">https://justpaste.it/6ivrx</a> Also - 2nd Levels spells were not displaying on the character sheet, but unchecking/rechecking the Spells checkbox for the class made them reappear. Thanks again for everything, Scott. -Nick
1542855950
Not sure if I'm just stupid, but. Interested in playing Starfinder with a group of friends that I've been playing 5E with. However, in my testing of using this sheet I cannot edit the ability scores. Stuck at a permanent 10 unless I add a drain or penalty but that only lowers. Have read through the thread and in my multiple skims could not find anything related to this. Would love to use this sheet to play as I find it more aesthetically pleasing than the simple sheet, but if I cannot figure out how to work the sheet, I will stick to 5E.
1542856674

Edited 1542856972
Static Enter the value of the ability score in the second column, And press enter after each edit, don't just click into the next field.
1542865731
Deiko said: Static Enter the value of the ability score in the second column, And press enter after each edit, don't just click into the next field. The problem is I cannot click the numbers to edit them. My cursor will still turn into the cursor for clickable areas, but when I click nothing pops up. I cannot edit the 10 into anything else, it is set and unchanging for me.
1542866121
Static, Which browser are you using chrome or firefox. I have seen some instance where the set does not respond well in a browser, if its not working in firefox try chorme and vice versa.&nbsp;
1542866450
Mark (GM) said: Static, Which browser are you using chrome or firefox. I have seen some instance where the set does not respond well in a browser, if its not working in firefox try chorme and vice versa.&nbsp; That turned out to be the issue. Had to switch over to Chrome. Was coming here to give an update and apologies if I came off as sarcastic or snarky to anyone. ^_^;
1542866482

Edited 1542866573
Static,&nbsp; I have a player in my campaign who cannot roll his initiative from the sheet.&nbsp; Last session, this malady of the mouse cursor not interacting with certain fields spread to his weapon attacks.&nbsp; However, I can still do all the stuff with his sheet, and so can other players whom I grant sheet permissions too.&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't know what the true solution for your problem is, but a workaround might be to have the GM and/or another player make the changes for you.&nbsp;&nbsp; Alternately, you can try editing a field "above" that in the sheet and then 'tabbing' until your cursor pops up in that square.&nbsp; I tested this just now by clicking into the Languages field, and then tabbing until I got to the Strength Score field.&nbsp; It took me 6 tabs.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp; Edit:&nbsp; Doh, too slow with my response.&nbsp; Looks like Mark had a better answer anyway.&nbsp;&nbsp;
1542999491
Sol said: Scott C. said: Thanks Sol, I think I was on the right track then. We pushed an update this afternoon that should fix the issue, and appears to in my live game. Let me know if you need anything else. Nick, I haven't forgotten about your menu issues. I'll be working on them next, although there is a possibility that that issue was due to the same error that Sol reported. Can you let me know if your menus are still having issues? Scott Hey Scott, Seems like it's still having the same issue for me. Here's the updated log:&nbsp; <a href="https://justpaste.it/3s6qy" rel="nofollow">https://justpaste.it/3s6qy</a> Alright so I played around with it some more and I've isolated the problem: It's using certain macro'd variables with profession. The problematic mod was: +@{class_1_level} to profession|name:gamer I tried a few "+@{variable} to profession". Some caused the problem (class_1_level, sp_max, hp_max) causes the error to get thrown and stops the sheet from updating. Others (strength, strength_mod, sp, hp) seem to work fine. The profession being custom didn't seem to matter. Deleting the profession itself and making a new one and just keeping it as "profession" (with the mod being "+@{class_1_level} to profession" causes the problem. Using "+@{class_1_level} to piloting" or any other non-profession skill works fine, the issue does not occur. Using a flat number like "+7 to profession" also works fine, no issue.
1543002943
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks Sol, looks like I have some more work to do on this.
Luke H. said: I have a player in my campaign who cannot roll his initiative from the sheet.&nbsp; Last session, this malady of the mouse cursor not interacting with certain fields spread to his weapon attacks.&nbsp; However, I can still do all the stuff with his sheet, and so can other players whom I grant sheet permissions too.&nbsp;&nbsp; I also have a player who can't roll initiative, though his other sheet buttons work fine. I made him a macro which duplicates the command that the initiative button sends and that works fine, which I guess is another option for getting around the buttons not working.
1543015190
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, Luke and Morningstar, could you get info from your players on what browsers they are running in and if they can try using the initiative button without any extensions installed (if they have any)?
1543017349

Edited 1543017517
Scott C. said: Hmm, Luke and Morningstar, could you get info from your players on what browsers they are running in and if they can try using the initiative button without any extensions installed (if they have any)? My player is on Firefox, no extensions as far as I know. My other players have also encountered various issues with lag when using browsers other than Chrome with the sheet.
Hey, sorry to bug but this is driving me nuts: How do I increase the DC's of spells? My character has the Spell Focus feat but I can't make the DC change at all.
1543358794
Julian D. said: Hey, sorry to bug but this is driving me nuts: How do I increase the DC's of spells? My character has the Spell Focus feat but I can't make the DC change at all. +1 to dc|section:spell
1543360324
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Julian, No worries, that's what this thread is for. To add on to deiko's answer, that line will go in the mods field of your spell focus ability. See you out in the Drift, Scott
Hi there, I'm having trouble with the ammo tracking API. The reload attacher seems to work, but the ammo on my weapon isn't going down from attacks. I got rid of the !wammo so I could see what it was saying in the chat log and it's spitting the following out. I've also included a screenshot of the weapon and the attacher copied into it on the second line. Any help would be appreciated! -LJCZXAPRwPVIGuw077r repeating_attack_-ljcfxvc2ukxahma7cjd_ammo&nbsp; <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right importantroll" title=" Rolling -1*{0d1,1d1}kh1 = -1*{()+( 1 )}" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: rgb(254, 246, 142); border: 2px solid rgb(74, 87, 237); padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 1.1em; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">-1 Charges
1543637001

Edited 1543638219
Alex, did you get rid of the whole !wammo?&nbsp; with it, the person using it will always see the chat output, but others won't.&nbsp; If you don't want to whisper it and just post the usage in the chat for all to see, then start with !ammo.&nbsp;&nbsp; Also, the number printed in the stat block of the weapon attack is how many charges it has before use, and the chat message printed after should tell you how many after use.&nbsp; Also if you open up the weapon in its tab, you should see the 20/20 number go down if the !ammo script is applying correctly.&nbsp; Edit:&nbsp; here is an example from my game.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Alex S. said: Hi there, I'm having trouble with the ammo tracking API. The reload attacher seems to work, but the ammo on my weapon isn't going down from attacks. I got rid of the !wammo so I could see what it was saying in the chat log and it's spitting the following out. I've also included a screenshot of the weapon and the attacher copied into it on the second line. Any help would be appreciated! -LJCZXAPRwPVIGuw077r repeating_attack_-ljcfxvc2ukxahma7cjd_ammo&nbsp; <span class="userscript-userscript-userscript-userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right importantroll" title=" Rolling -1*{0d1,1d1}kh1 = -1*{()+( 1 )}" style="background-color: rgb( 254 , 246 , 142 ) ; border: 2px solid rgb( 74 , 87 , 237 ) ; padding: 0px 3px ; font-weight: bold ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.1em ; color: rgb( 64 , 64 , 64 ) ; font-family: &quot;helvetica neue&quot; , &quot;helvetica&quot; , &quot;arial&quot; , sans-serif">-1 Charges
So I am looking to create a token macro to call attack 0 from the attacks list. Is there anywhere with some examples of how the stuff is accomplished? For Example in the pathfinder macro section there is a macro to call the first attack I have tried it and I can not get it to work. Roll First Attack from sheet (Calls the first defined Attack weapon from the sheet's "Attacks" tab) %{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_attack-roll}
1543874341

Edited 1543879096
The easiest way I know of is to roll the attack from the sheet, then press the up arrow in the chat window box.&nbsp; This should call up the full, long text of that attack. Then, copy and paste that into a macro, and set your settings to a token macro, and it should all work.&nbsp; I am not sure, but this method may not update if your attack changes.&nbsp; I'd have to check it out.&nbsp; Edit: this method pulls from the sheet as it is currently, not as it was when the attack was copied and pasted.&nbsp; So it does update to whatever the current attack is on the sheet.&nbsp; EDIT:&nbsp; I see I did not fully understand what you wanted out of this.&nbsp; Looks like you wanted a universal Macro that would work for several different NPCs.&nbsp; This solution is more for one character, so as not to have to open the sheet.&nbsp; I really like where you are headed Michael B. That Macro is super useful. I am sure you see that Scott C. has a much better answer below.
1543875747

Edited 1543876050
I tried that.&nbsp; The pathfinder macro is 1 line like 20 characters. The starfinder one is like 10 pages long.&nbsp; I guess I just assumed it would be somewhat closer to the pathfinder one. I am trying to set up an NPC template so that I can Create NPCs fairly quickly but the macro Just needs to call whatever attack 0 is but this is what I get with the arrow key @{Kimentari|whisper_state}&amp;{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{Kimentari|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Kimentari|character_id}}} {{title=Knife, survival}} {{leftbanner=^{level} [[[[0]]d1cs&gt;2cf&gt;2]]}} {{fullattack=[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(2)]]}} {{r1name=Knife, survival}} {{r1=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Kimentari|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage1type=slash}} {{damage1=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit1damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit1effect=}} {{r2name=Knife, survival}} {{r2=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Kimentari|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[-4]][FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage2type=slash}} {{damage2=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit2damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit2effect=}} {{r3name=Knife, survival}} {{r3=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Kimentari|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage3type=slash}} {{damage3=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit3damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit3effect=}} {{r4name=Knife, survival}} {{r4=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Kimentari|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage4type=slash}} {{damage4=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit4damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit4effect=}} {{r5name=Knife, survival}} {{r5=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Kimentari|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]]]}} {{damage5type=slash}} {{damage5=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit5damage=[[1d4+0[ABILITY]+0[SPEC]]]}} {{crit5effect=}} {{range=}} {{ammo_type=}} {{curr_ammo=}} {{rightbanner=}} {{notes=}}&nbsp;
1543877529

Edited 1543877728
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Michael B. said: So I am looking to create a token macro to call attack 0 from the attacks list. Is there anywhere with some examples of how the stuff is accomplished? For Example in the pathfinder macro section there is a macro to call the first attack I have tried it and I can not get it to work. Roll First Attack from sheet (Calls the first defined Attack weapon from the sheet's "Attacks" tab) %{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_attack-roll} Your problem is that the sheet doesn't have a weapon section; it has an attack section. Additionally the button is called roll (for PCs) or npc_roll (for NPCs). Try: %{selected|repeating_attack_$0_npc_roll}
Thank you Scott. That was it and so simple.. Kind of Stuff that is needed in the wiki.
Hi guys, wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem: Whenever i use a spell on a creature sheet (spell like or spell known ability), no matter how i fill it out i get the following: "SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found." This occurs also when nothing is filled in at all. Anyone know why this is occuring? my current workaround is to bodge them as ranged attacks. Thanks
1544369421
Joshua C. said: Hi guys, wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem: Whenever i use a spell on a creature sheet (spell like or spell known ability), no matter how i fill it out i get the following: "SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found." This occurs also when nothing is filled in at all. Anyone know why this is occuring? my current workaround is to bodge them as ranged attacks. Thanks Make sure you have a value in the LEVEL field.
1544503054
Is anyone else having an issue not being able to move your inventory items around in your character sheet? I click the lock button to try and move things around, but to no avail. Running Windows 10, Chrome, no major extensions (and actually tested it with all of them off.)
1544507999
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Gary, Can you make sure that you don't have your character sheet popped out in a separate window? Dragging of elements is disabled when the sheet is popped out of the VTT.
1544547078
Roger, I have certainly had it popped out. How do I access it without popping it out? I've only ever done it the one way.