Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can you modify a character sheet template?

I'm currently using the Traveller Mongoose ed. 2.. and it has 99% of all that I need. BUT, the way it give Dice Modifies is wrong and needs to be changed. I don't like the Traveller Classic. This version has 99% .. i just need to alter it.. and I have zero programming skills. I tried to follow a you tube on how to... could not do it. There has to be an easier way to programming..ugh.. I just need a MegaTraveller character sheet... that look 99% like the Mongoose one. Roll20 doesn't have a Mega Traveller sheet like mongooses and I wish they did. Any easy answers out there?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
(Moved to Character Sheets Forum, where hopefully the community can help out.)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If the sheet isn't working as expected(according to the rules...) I would encourage you to try communicating with the sheet's author ( Fabian D. ) to discuss making the necessary changes. If you would just like to modify the existing sheet for your personal game, anyone with a Pro subscription can use a custom sheet.   Can you give a detailed example of what you would like to accomplish?