Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quick Question: F2P players and Pro Account

If I have the pro account and my players are remote (F2P) can they join the game from a tablet, or do they need a PC to scan a barcode or something? Thanks, Bob
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
They can join from their tablets or a PC. The barcode is a convienence for mobile devices, but you can send them invites from the Game Page by clicking Invite Players. 
Perfect.  thank you
I know I keep coming back and asking a lot of questions, but you guys have really been great and it's really helped us to pick the service we want for our game.  Thank you. Next, I have to learn to program it all in, so there will no doubt be a number of further questions coming. Thanks in advance for the patience. Bob  (Newest Subscriber)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No prob, Bob! =D  Ask anything you like, we're happy to help.