Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Recurrent issues with the New Text Editor

It's been a while since the new text editor came out and while some of the changes were nice and useful (being able to automatically center the insides of a table, for instance) some changes were very awkward and some even, to this day, leave the text editor more bugged, and problematic, than it used to be. Or is it only for my game ? Here is a list of the problems the new text editor left me with : Inability to properly recolor handouts' text color Inability to properly underline handouts' text Inability to copy and paste unordered lists without the handout "forgetting" that they are lists and thus adding a second layer of listing. Inability to quickly change, use or apply any font/style based feature. These are the most painful issues I have only started to encounter BECAUSE of the new text editor. Is there anything that makes it so that only my game suffers these issues ? Or is it truly a problem experienced by everyone ? Anyway, thanks for your time, and any answer, because I am starting to lose my mind over the time I lose dealing with technical issues rather than creating my game. Cheers,  Boris.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi Time Master.&nbsp; Can you please check to see if these are known issues in the Official Text Editor Bug Post:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6526321/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6526321/</a> If any of the issues you've encountered aren't listed there, can you add a quick post detailing how to duplicate the issues (where they happen (handouts, private forum, etc), if they only happen in certain cases (after pasting text, when a particular style was used), and any other useful information)? Thank you.