Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] [18+] Streamed Game Looking for Replacement Player

Howdy, I'm Jaken, and I DM a twitch show called Dire Role. After RL circumstances, I need to replace one of my players. If you are a strong roleplayer who is not camera-shy, you may be interested. Allow me to provide some elaboration. The Campaign Dire Role: Fire & Blade takes places in a setting of my own creation, centered in and around the kingdom of Wymeria. The system is Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition. Players belong to the Grey Banner organization, which exists outside the kingdom's hierarchy and serve to handle threats that the guards are unwilling or unable to deal with. In the world in which Wymeria resides, there is no direct contact with the gods (and some question their existence). As such, there are no clerics or paladins. In addition, the setting is relatively low-magic. If you are familiar with the Witcher series, its similar but magic is less niche and has more exposure to the general populace. Races in my setting tend to stick to themselves, though trade flows freely between races that are not wholly hostile. Wymeria is a human kingdom. The Grey Banner is known for accepting all manner of creatures into their ranks. As players, you will be expected to do heroic things. Other themes include (but are not limited to) racial tensions, aristocratic elitism, and a little bit of political intrigue. The Stream Game sessions are streamed on Sunday, 6-10pm CST . Players are expected to be online thirty minutes prior to adjust for any technical glitches and so that I can set up the stream back-end stuff. At the two hour mark, we take a fifteen minute break (while I put my toddler to bed). In order to join, you must have a working microphone, webcam with at least 720p quality, and a half-way decent internet connection. We use Discord for video and voice chat and Roll20 for running the game. I use Discord for coordination, so you'll be expected to check on it throughout the week. As stated in the title, I'm looking for legal adults, as this will be streamed. You will also need a Twitch account for some weird legal reasons I don't fully understand. And that's the basics. I can answer any further questions as they arise. If you are interested, please reply below or PM me (PM preferred). If you are selected, you will be thrust into the campaign as a "guest player" for your first week. If I like you and you gel with the players, I'll make you official. If not, my search continues. If you can't handle rejection, please don't apply. Regardless, thanks for your time.
hi! i have little to no experience with tabletop games but i am very eager to try playing, and this sounds very interesting. i am all requirements,(mic, camera,20yr old, twitch acc, etc) and can be available at the times requested. if you are still looking for a player and dont mind a newbie msg me on here or discord: Reese#9253 thanks!
If you're still looking, I'm very interested in attending. I have many years of experience doing tabletop gaming in person but only a years worth on roll20. You can reach me here or on discord at devildog1211#0211. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
If you are still looking I may be interested in this.  I have experience with 5e and enjoy RPing just as much as combat as I try to play to my characters as true to them as possible (meta gaming is stupid right?)  Anyway hit me up on this and I can give you my discord if you'd like it from there.
Thank you all for your replies - yes, I am still looking. I've been waiting a few days to reply to any responses, so I have a good selection. If I do not contact you further, you were not selected. I hope everyone finds great games here on Roll20 regardless!