Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Automatic Padding of Repeating Sections

Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have a section on one of my sheets that has static components, and then it is followed by a repeating section for adding more of these components. There is no real difference in the display pieces between them, but the repeating section looks like it has extra padding applied. Is that a thing? How can I take it away?

Edited 1534344535
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Could you share the exact HTML and CSS for this section? That would help diagnose the problem. My guess is that it's some kind of whitespace issue.
Davemania
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In an attempt to cut everything down and only show the relevant stuff, I came across this in my css: .repitem { display: flex; align-items: center; margin-bottom: 3px; justify-content: space-between; } It is what is causing the extra space, but I wasn't familiar with it until I looked it up just now. I must have cut and paste it along with some other portion of the sheet at some point in my hack job. Anyway, thanks for making me take a closer look at my own stuff!