Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Content Error

Hi, Just a minor issue I noticed today while preparing this evening's session. The Sea Hag entry in the D&D 5e compendium lists among its abilities 'Death Glare', but that ability did not show up when I dragged the compendium entry to the character sheet I am attaching the token to. A small thing (although that ability's absence does nerf the Sea Hag quite drastically!), but worth fixing if possible. Thanks!

Edited 1534360829
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi Al B , Are you able to replicate this issue on a freshly-made Character? When I added a Sea Hag to a freshly-made Character using the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet, I observed that the 'Death Glare' action was added to the Actions block of my NPC Sheet , as expected. The 'Death Glare' action was also present on my Character Sheet when I created a Sea Hag Character by dragging its Compendium entry directly onto the tabletop .