Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

macro command to sort initiative?

I have an add to turn initiative macro but would like to be able to sort the list without opening up the turn order controls ever time. Is there a command or an api script that includes a command that allows me to sort by ascending and descending?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
GroupInitiative can do this for you.  Once you've configured it, you'd just use: !group-init --sort If you use GroupInitiative to add turns, it can also auto sort.
wow thanks I do use it but did not know that
Is there a way to tell group initiative to use a certain index when rolling via a macro dropdown?  I am running a shadow of the demon lord game which has fast and slow turns and for the purposes of initiative all fast turns have 50 added to them so they come first before all slow turns. I could add two indexes Fast and Slow based off agility with different bonuses applied.  So is there a command I can put in a macro dropdown that will either have Groupinitiative give me a choice or will just run a different index number based on which type of turn each npc and pc takes? Thanks for your help.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If it’s always adding 50, you could just use this to roll: !group-init --bonus 50
I'll try that thanks