Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Emit Light Settings for Tokens Not Transferring from Page to Page?

Hey! So, I'm tinkering with dynamic light settings in my map, and was wondering if I have to set them each time for each page? There are characters in my game at the moment, with profiles and tokens appended to them, but for some reason when I drag them into the game and get them set on the next page. Is there any way to lock down these settings so I don't have to keep redoing them as I drag them in and out of the game?

Edited 1534359901
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You need to reset their 'default token' after changing any settings on them. Set them up fully and then head to their sheets>edit>remove default token>select and add token as default again. That way every time you drag them out they'll have the full settings you want them to have :) Check out the wiki here for full details.