Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Maybe I'm dumb and missed something...

Hi, I've used Roll20 via the Google Hangouts plugin in the past, as a player.  So I'm passingly familiar with the system.  However I'm now planning on running my own campaign (friends are all over the country now, so online is the way to go) via the actual Roll20 page and Discord.  As such, I went ahead and sprung for the Pro membership and I'm trying to set up my first campaign.  Or maybe a test campaign to make sure I understand what I'm doing. I've been watching videos and reading posts, but I've got something I can't seem to find an answer to, so maybe I missed it...? I submitted for the Roll20 Map Pack addon 2 days ago and it put me 1448 in the queue.  48 hours later (or more), I'm down to like 1435 in the queue.  I can't launch the game or do much unless I cancel the addon.  Am I missing something? Thanks for your time!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Mattimus, As far as I know, that shouldn't be happening. I have pinged the devs. Please stand by. :)

Edited 1534366424
Hey Mattimus! You can cancel your queue job (by clicking "Cancel Addon") and re-add the addon. Then it should work fine :) Let me know if you have anymore trouble!
Hi thanks for the replies.  I canceled the Addon.  But NOW I no longer seem to have the ability to include Addons in my Game Settings.  It's simply not there.
Hi again, it's back and added successfully!  Thanks for the support!