Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token status icons in sync with Character Sheet

I have a custom Character Sheet and everything is working great. Now I want the status indicator for the token associated with the Character Sheet to be in sync with the Wound Status. I know how to catch the event when the Wound Status changes, but at this point I don't know how to get the token object to set the status icons. on("change:wound_status", function() { });
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Marc P. said: I have a custom Character Sheet and everything is working great. Now I want the status indicator for the token associated with the Character Sheet to be in sync with the Wound Status. I know how to catch the event when the Wound Status changes, but at this point I don't know how to get the token object to set the status icons. on("change:wound_status", function() { }); You can't do this within sheet workers, this needs to be done via the API.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Are you talking about the bubbles and bars on the token, or are you talking about the little icons that can be overplayed on the token?  If the former, you just need to assign the Wounds attribute to one of the bubble, then updating one will update the other... If the other...then definitely need the API.
Thank you for the responses. I am talking about the little icons that can be overlaid on the token, so I will have to investigate the API.