Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D][5e] Relatively new DM looking for players (UK based)

Hey, I'm looking to setup an online game with a couple of friends dotted around the country, but we're unlikely to have enough people to play and make a full party. I'm planning on running Lost Mine of Phandelver with them and am open to seeing where we go if/when we get through that. My plan is to run from 8-10ish on a Sunday evening starting at the start of September/end of August although that is fairly flexible given the work commitments of the other players. I'd quite like a roleplay heavy group, but am happy to see what happens. If it helps the current players are 30 something males, but we're happy to play with everyone! Contact me if you're interested
Hey, mind if i join you guys?
Luke A. said: Hey, mind if i join you guys? Not against it. Drop me a message with some info
Drop me some mail, I'm interested
Is voice chat required?