Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Werewolf 20th character sheet issue (by John W)

I'm trying to assign options in the combat section--for skills, there is brawl, melee, and firearms but everything else is 'other.' I was specifically trying to assign a slot for a thrown attack but athletics isn't an option. Is there a way to assign the "other" slots to a specific skill or did the author simply not finish the sheet and these 'other' options are just placeholders? 

Edited 1534501548
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It seems not having athletics as an option is an oversight from the author. The "Other" skills in the options refers to the "Other Traits" found in the advantage tab. I can add the Athletics skill as option in the combat tab, and change the "Other" options to "Other Traits" for clarity's sake. Any other minor things that might need a fix? Edit: Pull Request for fix
I think that’s it. Thanks!