Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Webhook between Roll20 Chat Box and Discord Channel?

I don't have API, so I have been wondering if through it, it would be able to set up a webhook between a game's Chat box in the game table and a channel in discord. In a way that all messages sent in the roll20 table get sent to the discord channel as well.  I hope this is the right place to ask such questions about the API.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The API is only able to interact with entities on the tabletop. There is no way to hook roll20 up to an outside program. I believe there is a suggestion in the suggestion forums for this.
I kind of got a something like that working, but it required paid subscriptions to web monitoring services and that didn't feel worth it so it stranded. The main point is that the chat log page can be monitored for updates .