Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[GM] [LF5M] Coriolis: the Third Horizon, One shot, 8/23/18, 7pm EST

Hello!&nbsp; I'll be running a game of Coriolis: the Third Horizon and I'm looking for up to 5 players to join on in. Coriolis – The Third Horizon is a role-playing game set in space. There are ships, space stations and starry vistas, just like in any other space-themed RPG. What separates Coriolis from other sci-fi RPGs is first and foremost the social environment, which in Coriolis is strongly inspired by the Middle East. Food, music and fashion, as well as religion, philosophy and literature. Most importantly, myths and folk tales from the Middle East deeply entwine with the spirit of the game world. The Third Horizon is a world where ancient myth meets high technology. Other themes that are most prevalent in Coriolis - the Third Horizon include; Arabian Nights - In Space, The Old Versus the New, Mysticism and Icon Worship, and ultimately, the Darkness Between the Stars... GAME TIME: August 23, 7pm EST GAME LENGTH: One shot session, lasting no more than 4 hours. OTHER INFORMATION: See Listing and further information at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/93431/dark-flowers" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/93431/dark-flowers</a> If interested, feel free to reply here or post on the Listing noting the following; Name: RPG Experience: Favored RPG Playstyle:&nbsp;
Bump!

Edited 1534917198
A.C.
Pro
If this is still on, I'm interested. I just picked up and read the rulebook in the last few days and am looking to try it out.
A C. said: If this is still on, I'm interested. I just picked up and read the rulebook in the last few days and am looking to try it out. Sorry, the roster for the one shot has been filled.