Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music Too Low

First of all, already checked the volume in roll20 and  in Window's settings in the bottom. The former is maxed and the latter is at 4 (which is loud for every other app I have, including other websites). Currently using Discord with no attenuation, nor have I ever had this issue before. Youtube works fine, as does Discord. Error from Google's console: 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Is this an issue for a specific track or is the volume too low regardless of what track you play?  Does this happen with the other music sources available through the jukebox?
We're waiting on the campaign to come back up, we ran into a long interruption due to that Firebase error. Will let you know when we test it :) .

Edited 1534468137
Yes, we tried another track and that works just fine. The GM had to turn up the sound on that initial track in order to even let me hear it faintly. The 2nd track was much louder without any sound adjustment.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Are you the only player in the group to have this issue with that track?

Edited 1534552792
There are only 2 of us this time around so, thus far, yes. The problem though is that I can't replicate the issue with anything other track, nor can I isolate it to a single browser. The other individual can hear it well enough.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please ask your GM to either list here in this thread the specific track(s) you are having troubles with, or pass the list of URLs to you to place in this thread, while I'll bounce this to the Devs.