Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

my Enduring wounds cards I purchased come up unable to find graphic with all the cards even if i download it again

Edited 1594852938
  Hi Developers can you please fix this issue, if not please refund me for the cards. I have removed the deck and added it again but the same problem occurs.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Hilty, Thank you reporting this to us. I can confirm this issue on my side too. We'll look into what happened and work on getting this fixed. My apologies for the inconvenience. If you would still like to follow through with a refund, please contact us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> .
Many thanks for the prompt response Kristin.

Edited 1534541182
Hi Kristen, It started working and then fell over again. I don't think it saddens my players not getting these cards, who are now dancing around like there has been rain in a drought season.&nbsp; My monsters on the other hands are striking saying its not fair how their efforts to slice and dice "the team" of upstart good guys has been taken away.&nbsp; Have you ever heard a gnoll or troglodyte cry, it ain't pretty.&nbsp; :)
Also, just got them, and also not showing for me!
Is there any update on this? Just purchased today and added to my game, all missing graphics. I don't really want to ask for a refund - I would kind of just like my cards to work :D
Yup, same here. My players enjoy it as much as I (The DM) do, so it would great if this could be fixed.
Perhaps the nice roll 20 folks might give us something extra or credit for our inconvenience, or play one of our games. :)&nbsp;
Chibbin Grove
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Greetings, I have contacted Roll20 to see if its anything from my end of things. I am terribly sorry this has occured and will do my best to help sort the situation out. Thank you for contacting me via email and informing me about this too. Awesome community!