Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout 4.0 PnP Available To All

Skyeris
Pro
Sheet Author
This is a system I've been working on. Below is the PnP for the 4.0 and the files containing the character sheets. I'm doing some edits to the PnP grammar and explanation-wise. But overall it can be used for a game. I myself am playing a game with it and hosting one as well. Enjoy. PnP 4.0:&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1taDyeAZJMWVzaceBcH_mfrsXvShir9UjoLaonNQ8Ipo/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1taDyeAZJMWVzaceBcH_mfrsXvShir9UjoLaonNQ8Ipo/edit?usp=sharing</a> Character Sheet HTML/CSS:&nbsp; <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/15cmGJhcMUOuGL8fZEvrilzAV6XVWqqL3/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/15cmGJhcMUOuGL8fZEvrilzAV6XVWqqL3/view?usp=sharing</a> A bestiary is being made and an expansion of Psykers are being added eventually. All I ask is give credit where its due.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It's a beautiful sheet, are you considering pushing it out on Roll20's GitHub for others to use? Minor things: Seems the bottom of each tab falls just outside the sheet. In the first tab you see the "Experience" headline but no tracker When I tried random attribute/skill rolls, the Strength roll seemed only output "1", instead of the "/em etc etc" of other rolls in the las two tabs you could set the background to have a minimum height so it extends all the way down if you haven't filled the repeating section

Edited 1534513269
Skyeris
Pro
Sheet Author
I didn't think about putting up on GitHub but I might consider doing it. The sheet does have a few issues that I'm trying to learn how to fix. Thank you for pointing them out. Sometimes Roll20 does make the sheet glitch and it doesn't make the /em etc. etc. appear.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Skyeris said: Sometimes Roll20 does make the sheet glitch and it doesn't make the /em etc. etc. appear. Oh, that could have something to do with it, as then I compared the Str button against the others I didn't see anything different on it. Skyeris said: I didn't think about putting up on GitHub but I might consider doing it. You should definitely do it, if you fix the things falling outside the sheet it's 100% perfect to submit.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think roll20 has a policy of only accepting 'published games', though that may just mean the game needs a permanent webpage with rules publicly accessible to all.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
G G said: I think roll20 has a policy of only accepting 'published games', though that may just mean the game needs a permanent webpage with rules publicly accessible to all. It doesn't appear that way to me, as there are sheets for more than one "homebrew" and "original/non-official" system. Fallout PnP 2.0 have a sheet, there are several sheets for homebrew d20 games, and I got my sheet for WeaverDice approved too, and it have the "official rules" as a bunch of google docs. As I've understood it, the rules for the game system just have to be reasonably accessible(or findable) for a sheet becoming approved. A handful of times some pull requests for new sheet were rejected because a game hadn't been released yet, one other time the developer of a game(that wasn't out yet) was temporally turned down until it was released, but I could remember wrong.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andreas J. said: G G said: I think roll20 has a policy of only accepting 'published games', though that may just mean the game needs a permanent webpage with rules publicly accessible to all. As I've understood it, the rules for the game system just have to be reasonably accessible(or findable) for a sheet becoming approved.&nbsp; That's what I was meaning by a permanent web presence. I didnt realise google docs sheets would be accepts as a source.

Edited 1534529826
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oh sorry I somehow missed the second part of you sentence, so yeah we basicly agree. If you can google the name of the game and find something substantial about it, it seems enough. And WeaverDice does have a web presence,&nbsp; funny enough it's subreddit is at 900 members larger than for some smaller "published" games. The rules are in a google docs as it's still a WIP and only an side project by the author of the Worm webserial.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the examples. I had wondered where roll20 drew the line on how "published" a game had to be to get a sheet accepted.