Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dm looking for players

Edited 1534523492
somewhat new to roll 20 but looking for a few players to run a weekly game for. lets get together and see what tomfoolery we can enjoy together. eastern time zone
What system are you thinking?
i run a mix of 3.5 and some homebrew usually only use homebrew in pinches or to make games run more smoothly 
Aaaayy! If you're interested in some Pathfinder (Super Similar to 3.5) I ended up getting a group of 6 players (Including myself) together and we don't have a GM. We'd love to have ya! So if that piques your interest, just me a message and I'll invite you to our discord server so you can introduce yourself :3

Edited 1534695338
Hey! I have a group of three players so far (Looking for one more) that's looking for a 3.5e DM. If you'd be interested in possibly DMing for our group, i'd love to have a chat sometime. If you're interested send me a PM i'll give you my discord info.
I'm very new to D&D and am looking for a community willing to teach a new player. Would you mind showing me the ropes? I promise I am very dedicated to roleplay, but have not found a group willing to take me in.
im new but would love to try!
I'm new to roll20 but if you are still open to new players I am all up for it
hey im dealing with a massive tonsil stone and im not sure when the game is going to launch just yet