Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Issue with spell save DC for the casters in my game.

We noticed in our game last night that the casters were not getting the correct Spell Save DC when the spell info is displayed in the chat box. I'm not sure where the issue may lie but I'm hoping someone has some suggestions. There were no modifications in the game between the previous session and last night. We are using the 5th Edition (OGL by Roll20). The image below is a capture showing the DC displayed for Fireball (the same number appears for any spell cast that allows a save), as well as the Spell Save DC on the sheet itself.   This image shows the setting from the Attributes and Abilities page:  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Bruce J. There is a dedicated thread for dealing with problems on the 5e OGL sheet. I have moved your thread there , where it will hopefully have higher visibility by folks who can give you a hand. Since it will be handled there, I'll close this thread.