Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lazy Experience [HELP]

So I seem to be having issues with this API triggering TONS of issues.  For some reason it shows the wrong name for one of the characters listed in the party, the even weirder thing is, that name is not a PC name or an NPC name nor has it ever been.  I have no idea where it's pulling the name from.  It refuses to use the correct name as well.  The API immediately locks up every time I try to do ANYTHING with it. TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null at state.(anonymous function).players.(anonymous function).characters.forEach (apiscript.js:3352:65) at Array.forEach (native) at updateExperienceOnSheet (apiscript.js:3351:64) at setExperience (apiscript.js:3437:17) at handleInput (apiscript.js:3276:25) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)

Edited 1534703576
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There is an ongoing Firebase issue.  You might try disabling some scripts until you find which one is causing the issue, then maybe more focused help can be provided.  That callstack looks like it came from LazyExperience, so perhaps that is the one creating the issue. Edit: Duh. you even had that in the title...   I assume disabling it prevents the error?

Edited 1534732289
Ya disabling seems to prevent the error.  I'm about 100% sure it has something to do with this weird name assigned to a player.  The name has no reference in the campaign, it's not an NPC nor is it a PC but it's assigned to one of the players.  Missing is the correctly named player sheet.  The player should be Anity Swiftclaw but instead it's displaying Austrek, I have no clue where it got that name.  I can't seem to get it to accept the correct player name and character sheet either.  So I think it's pulling a null on the sheet, throwing it into chaos. The question is how do I fix it.  Changing the character name does nothing.  All I can think is delete the character and have the player remake the sheet. Doing anything remotely having to do with said player errors out the script. ....soooo....I hit reset config and that seemed to reset it back to normal removing the stuck name.  Though I'm still curious where this name came from to begin with.