Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Corpse tokens (not undead)

Are there any packs of dead drow, dwarves, humans, or other humanoids?  I'm looking specifically for tokens to use in combat to indicate that enemies are dead, a little more poetically than just using the big red X on downed enemies. Any good ones?  I've looked on the marketplace, but I can only find a few with human commoner corpses.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There don't seem to be many: Hector Cornejo has 2 in  this set . David North has 1 in this set . Brass Badger Workshop has quite a few in this set , that are generic enough to pass for a lot of races and genres.
Awesome!  The  Corpses, Gore & Murder Weapons  works perfectly and has a lot  of assets.  Snapped that one up right off. Thanks! Hope this thread helps others that are looking for similar stuff.