Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Flooded Caverns - to Gabriel Pickard

Hi Gabriel, I really love your sets and so do my players. I am using them to make battlemaps for my Out of the Abyss campaign. I am using the Flooded Caverns set at the moment for the party's journey across the Darklake. What I really miss are some wider tunnels. I know that I could just resize the tiles, but that means that there is a difference in resolution between the wider tunnels and the narrrower. I have tried combining them with the Water Mapper set, but there is a difference in the hue of the water backgrounds. Is there any chance that you could release a construction set using the beach, cliff and water pieces from Flooded Caverns? I miss the water background the most. Thanks in advance, Grant 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'll consider adding a flooded cavern expansion to my cave building series, though it will probably be quite some time before I can get to it with everything else currently on my plate.  Thanks for taking the time to let me know how I could help add to your games fun I really appreciate it!  If you have any other requests for future themes for sets let me know, and I'll see about adding them to my list.  Happy gaming!
Thanks Gabriel. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.