Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One of the games has gone missing

One of the games in My Games  that I have created has gone missing. It was there earlier today but it has gone missing now.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Leo, That's a very unusual problem. Do you have an alternative log in you sometimes use? (some folks do, for recording purposes). Also, is it possible you have more than six games? If so, only the first six are displayed on the home page. Try going to the My Games link and see if it appears there. If it still doesn't show up, please post the name of your game and we'll see where we can go from there.
I have been to My Games for the complete list, but one of the ones I created is definitely missing. I don't remember exactly the name, it starts with LF . I made it for the group so we can find players//DM.
Hi Leo, I had a chance to dive into the back log. Unfortunately, there was nothing that stuck out to me with the "LF" in it in any capacity. Could you provide some additional information so I can take a closer look? Thank you!
The game is made from a module called "Meteor". I created the game so as to recruit DM/players for the group. There should be 2-3 campaign topics, of which at least 2 of them have the titles: Application for Players Template & Application for DM Template , whereas the listing has the 2 topics: Application for Players (I think I have closed it since we were looking for DM at first) & Application for DM .